Here are the reasons why 8 out of 10 prospective customers choose TheSealcoater.com over other companies.
1. Founded in 1981, we were the first pavement maintenance company established on Cape Ann (Gloucester, MA, Rockport, MA, Essex, MA and Manchester, MA). We cover the NorthShore including Hamilton, MA, Beverly, MA, Danvers, MA, Wenham, MA, Ipswich, MA, Topsfield, MA, Boxford, MA, Salem, MA, Rowley, MA and Georgetown, MA. Now in our 28th year in business our experience maintaining parking lots and driveways guarantee you a superior job.
2. TheSealcoater.com has seal coated over 5,000,000 square feet of pavement, crack filled miles of cracks and has done well over 2000 jobs on Cape Ann alone.
3. We are a "one stop" pavement maintenance company whose services include:
5. We manufacture our own seal coat (Liquid Driveway™) . TheSealcoater.com does not buy 5 gallon pails of sealer from home improvement stores. We make our own proprietary, commercial seal coat. It has a higher coal tar content (for better protection) and twice the amount of rubber as store bought brands. In addition we add fast drying agents and put in a non-skid surface for safety. We apply the same sealer on your driveway that we use on our commercial parking lots.
6. We use the highest quality, hot pour crack sealant. The same type of crack sealant that is used on Routes 128,495,93 etc. is used to seal the cracks in your driveway. It is the only way to properly seal cracks.
7. Even though TheSealcoater.com can seal over 100,000 square feet of pavement a day we are a small company that prides itself on details, accountability and doing a complete professional job.